1. Introduction 2
An introduction to what the Isaiah 58 Mobile Training Institute is and the vision for expansion of the Gospel.
2. Who Is God? 6
A deeper look into who He says He is, and what He says about Himself, and how it affects us today, in our walk with God and as disciple makers.
3. Why Did God Make People? 5
Learn about God's original design for Man, the Fall and how we can teach this truth to others.
4. What Is Sin? 5
5. Who Is Jesus? 4
Understand who the Son of God, His role in God's plan for restoration and our freedom in Christ.
6. What Is Repentance? 3
Discover what true repentance is, why it is vital to the Christian walk and how it changes your life.
7. What Is Salvation? 5
Learn about the precious gift of salvation, the process and how to safeguarding it.
8. What Is Water Baptism? 5
9. Who Is the Holy Spirit? 3
10. What is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit? 4
11. What Must I do to Be Saved? 1
12. Go Make Disciples 3
Who is All Nations International and What is the Isaiah 58 Mobile Training Institute?
- Become familiar with the organization
- Understand the vision and goal of Is58MTI
- Know your role in God’s Kingdom as a Believer
- Familiarize yourself with the course as discipleship and teaching tool
- Read Isaiah 58.
- Read the “Preface” and “Introduction” portion of your Foundations of Faith text book.
- Watch the video “Agnes Life Presentation” here.
- Complete “Discussion Questions”.
The Isaiah 58 Mobile Training Institute (Is58MTI) is a multifunctional tool:
- A way to equip you to hear God’s voice and learn to work together with Him.
- A tool in your hand which you can use to help others learn who He is so they can also receive the life changing power of God. So that, as you lay your life down to Christ, He can use to you “to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? “ (Isaiah 58:6)
The principles found in Isaiah 58 are the basis of what we do, and they are the teachings of Rev. Agnes I. Numer, Founder of All Nations International.
All Nations International seeks to impart the Kingdom of God to men and women, equip them to raise the standard of living among their communities and to establish training centers which give access to spiritual and practical training where there is none. All Nations International has done this for 65 years in the United States as well as nations around the world.
For years, Rev. Agnes I. Numer had a vision of a college where those who had “an ear to hear, a heart to receive, and a heart to obey” would receive a solid foundation of who God is. They would be taught and raised as leaders to carry the Gospel and disciple people, through spiritual and practical means. Teaching them a “more excellent way”. (Acts 18:26) A place where students would learn to use the principles found in Isaiah 58 as a way of demonstrating God’s love and bringing people to Him. Her life and obedience are an example of how God can use your own life, yielded to Him, as a display of His glory, love and provision.
For many in other countries, access to spiritual training such a seminary school is unreachable due to difficult circumstances. Hence, the creation of the Isaiah 58 Mobile Institute. The Isaiah 58 Mobile Training Institute is the product of what has been learned after 65 years of teaching and reaching the lost, the unlovable, the needy, the hungry, the broken, the naked and the afflicted. Our prayer is that this IS58MTI training would prepare you to fulfill the call of God on your life, so you will be able to preach the Gospel “as a witness unto all nations: (Matthew 24:14 KJV)
This course is not intended to recruit members or glorify a ministry or even one person; but it is a means to fulfill the Great Commission.
“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ‘All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world’. Amen.” Matthew 28:18-20 KJV
These Discussion Questions are a tool, designed to guide you into deeper study. They do not count towards your grade.
- After reading Isaiah 58, what is not the Lord’s fast?
- According to Isaiah 58, what is the Lord’s chosen fast?
- How do you see the Lord’s fast affecting your life?